Monday, January 17, 2011

Just some of the things I do...

There are many facets to being a father, and some of the most important of those things involve ZERO actual interaction with my children. Not the least of these of course is my job. Now, that picture there is one of the more extreme situations that I've found myself, but it still isn't the worst. That's me up on the roof, looking like a displaced longshore fisherman.
We've done all kinds of ridiculous things in our job, including having the customer rent a crane which we then had to figure out how to use to deliver their furniture. But those aren't the work stories that I'll be telling here. I'll be telling such gems as the time the little old lady living in the laundry pile scared the shit out of me. Or the time that the eight-year-old boy wearing nothing but a foam helmet decided to piss all over the infant that was sitting on the floor. Or how about the guy that had us bring a sofa into his family room/armory and then started handling his guns as he got more and more pissed off for reasons that I still don't know?
There has to be literally hundreds of these stories, and I'll bring them all up in time. I only do what I do for the sake of my kids, and I figured that I'd just use this as a primer for things to come.
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment